luni, 26 februarie 2018

Zakaria Boudhar: I learned that Moldovan people are very hardworking

I present you an other impressions about Moldova, from Zakaria Boudhar. He spent some time in Moldova like volunteer al Municipal Library „B.P. Hasdeu” from Chişinău.
Oh how can i start…
Moldova is a magic country, it gave me the opportunity to have a little taste of Europe…
zakaria
Zakaria Boudhar
People there are very organised and very nice…
They actually have a lot of freedom (couples can hold hands or kiss, people can drink in the streets…).
The architecture is very nice and impressive, a mix of buildings from soviet union and others from modern times, and I loved the parks, lakes, huge statues, cemeteries…
They have a lot of interesting events almost every day, entertainment, music, art… it doesn’t leave me bored at all…
They treat animals in a very good way…
The transport is very cheap (0,1 Euro for a bus) but the food’s prices are not so cheap in restaurants.
Crosses on the side of the road made me very curious about them, then I knew that they represent death of someone by accident in the same place…
Moldova might be the poorest country in Europe, but it’s waaaay better than Morocco. They only have agriculture but they have a better living quality than us. It made me realize how corrupt is my country.
I lived in a village for 3 months, people there are very nice, when I come across someone on my way in the village streets, he/she always says Hi in spite of not knowing me, which is pretty nice.
People in Moldova give too much attention to other people’s opinion, that’s why they always try to wear very good clothes, buy good phones just to show off.
Anyway, during these 3 months, I learned that Moldovan people are very hardworking, they do their best to survive and live a good life, they enjoy their time as much as they can, they speak a lot of languages… All of this made me feel like shit, because i was wasting my life during my empty summers and during university’s 5 years because I didn’t work in real jobs and because I was so spoiled by my parents maybe.
Source of the photo: facebook.com

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu